• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    It's Monday.

That's washing day.

So it's strip the bed & wash everything in the ever increasing heap that piled up since I've been crook.

3 loads ought to do it.

If I'm lucky.
    I take it you are still signed off sick? Being permie holidays when you are sick can be treated as sick days and the holidays taken again later....

That bit of knowledge really annoys HR when you remind them of it...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Well that was a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

Changing room smelt really bad
      Showers cold - apparently due to clock change
      Only one of the three hairdryers functional.

Doesn't exactly encourage one to come back next week.
      Was that a council pool?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Was that a council pool?
        It is. I understand they're building a shiny new facility next door to open in the next year or so. I suspect this means that maintenance on the existing facility will be minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          It is. I understand they're building a shiny new facility next door to open in the next year or so. I suspect this means that maintenance on the existing facility will be minimal.
          I had an excellent experience during my permie days. Found a condom (supposedly used) in the showers at Eccleshill pool.

I normally swim under water and found a good load of chewing gum on the council pool floors. Having said that, the Virgin pool I visit these days isn't perfect. I complained twice to the manager about chewing gum on the pool floor and cobs of hair floating in water

Comment

Tests pass. Links posted.

Can I have my hour back now please?

Comment

Interesting thing about the little Chef cookbook I've just completed is that it actually upgrades Chef itself. In order to do this, it has to detect how it's been executed and change behaviour accordingly. The result is that the way it behaves when running under the test environment is completely different to the way it will behave in deployment, and it's impossible to test in an automated way, at least with the setup here.

Should be fun, the first time it gets deployed...

Comment

Oooops, kinda let slip there is more chance that Jimmy Saville will posthumously be awarded life time honorary membership to the NSPCC than I would accept an extension, they seem slightly offended at the thought I don't want to stay!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Interesting thing about the little Chef cookbook I've just completed is that it actually upgrades Chef itself. In order to do this, it has to detect how it's been executed and change behaviour accordingly. The result is that the way it behaves when running under the test environment is completely different to the way it will behave in deployment, and it's impossible to test in an automated way, at least with the setup here.

Should be fun, the first time it gets deployed...

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

That's strangely soothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

That's strangely soothing
                      Credit to:

DevOps Reactions

Comment

Working...
                      X