• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    You. Have. Sun?
    Yes, it was a nice sunny day with showers in Leeds

A fat portion of Pork casserole with a Jacket has been consumed

What's cooking in Nick's new-ish casserole?

Comment

BTW, the pork I used today has been one of my friend's pigs. He is an IT contractor who owns a few pigs and sheep, thanks to the remote farm he lives in. He "grows" all the meat him and his family consume.

Good life that, innit?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Yes, it was a nice sunny day with showers in Leeds

A fat portion of Pork casserole with a Jacket has been consumed

What's cooking in Nick's new-ish casserole?
        Nothing

I'm not that hungry after the fry-up earlier, though I'm still tempted by the idea of popping down the Chinese later

Comment

Just remembered I bought some fruit the other day! Now indulging myself with plums and grapes

Comment

My body clock says it's early yet, but my timeshifted-for-no-good-reason clock says otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just remembered I bought some fruit the other day! Now indulging myself with plums and grapes
              Plums & grapes or M&S plums & grapes?

Comment

Full roast dinner tonight. Beef, Yorkshire puds and all the trimmings.

Still stuffed now and we ate 4 hours ago.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My bodyclock now has no fecking idea what time it is, what day of the week it is, what month we're in, or the year.

It's 31st June 2005, innit?

Comment

It's bedtime.

Comment

I've been snoozing half the day so the night's sleep should be interesting.

Night all.

Comment

Working...
                      X