• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm.

Not quite sure that the ZeitGuts(tm) are up to speed in dealing with that repast.

Just as well it was small potatoes.

The Immortal Satchmo.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 27 March 2015, 17:49.

Comment

Did ponder going to see the ZeitParents but I think it would be wiser not to.

So I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Did ponder going to see the ZeitParents but I think it would be wiser not to.

So I won't.
        Probably wise, you risk seeing off half of the residents of the place taking the ZeitLurgy in there

Comment

Home.

Solved the problem regarding spending the weekend car buying by buying 1 on the way home....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Home.

Solved the problem regarding spending the weekend car buying by buying 1 on the way home....
            You seem to go through a lot...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              You seem to go through a lot...
              I get bored. But the petrol cooper s that has done 22,000 miles in 12 months was proving rather expensive....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Steak & chips for dinner tonight. I've got one of those M&S porterhouse things

Won't be able to move afterwards, as I've opted to take the "far too many chips" option this time. They're resting after phase two now: anticipating all systems go in about an hour.

Comment

And very nice it was

Now to relax with a Poacher's Choice

Comment

Ooh! Rewatching Masonic Mysteries, my favourite Inspector Morse episode. Only just noticed that it was directed by Danny Boyle! No wonder it's so memorable

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Probably wise, you risk seeing off half of the residents of the place taking the ZeitLurgy in there
                      My suspicion is that it came from there in the first place.

But just in case.

I fecking love the way it relapses.

Woe is me.

Comment

Working...
                      X