• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    There is a sausage option, however; while the bacon is good the sausages are not.

The deal is 5 items (including the bun) for £2.00 so 3 bacon and an egg or 4 bacon.
    Is it too late to throw the "hash brown" option in?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Went with the egg. Canteen lady gave me an extra bit of bacon anyway cos it was the last one on the tray.
      Now that's what I call "Boomed"!

Comment

I think I shall now go next door & watch last night's ep of "Elementary".

I may be some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" is probably not a bad attitude towards life.
          Stolen for new Sig material.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<---

in fact its hard to find words to describe exactly how <--- I currently am...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              <---

in fact its hard to find a mug to describe exactly how <--- I currently am...
              FTFY

Comment

<---

Go on, try. It will give you something to do
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's demo day here at ClientCorp Towers, so we're about to show a video of a Linux server automated build to The Business People

In other news, the predictive text on my phone has started proposing "ClientCorp" as a word

Just need to get it to put the colons around "banana" now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's demo day here at ClientCorp Towers, so we're about to show a video of a Linux server automated build to The Business People

In other news, the predictive text on my phone has started proposing "ClientCorp" as a word

Just need to get it to put the colons around "banana" now
                    Mine has done ClientCo for a while now

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

<---

If you are up for a giggle.

Our mutual Test Manager friend has started their new job this week, guess what the project is? A Dynamics CRM proof of concept!

Comment

Working...
                      X