• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    It could be worse. You could be in the Slough of despond.
    True.

Then I wouldn't have to look at a grey sky coming down to an equally grey sea.

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Morning all

Wait till her tits come out
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Morning all

Snowdrops have been out for a while, and Narcissi are starting to bloom now as well.
          The crows keep knocking over my hyacinths.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            The crows keep knocking over my hyacinths.
            Hire a cat. Simples!

Comment

Slight touch of bunkitis today.

I knew I was in trouble when my mate turned up at his cafe yesterday and said he had the first of the 2013 Burgundy from our fave wine producer.
              So naturally we had to open a bottle of the 2012 to do a comparison, it all went downhill from there.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The permie app developer has handed in his notice on Friday

He came to me this morning to let me know that he will not be able to develop the app anymore and that the PM should find someone else for me. He will apparently be busy with handover starting today.

What a twat! I am glad I was able to weed out a pr!ck from clientco

Will probably exercise my MoO and take an unplanned holiday from tomorrow until end of next week.

Any ideas for a decently warm location in Western Europe please? Expecting nude beaches at this time of the year might be too much, but wouldn't harm to know!

Comment

Hiding in one of the pods at ClientCo, as have had no where near enough coffee to deal with stupid people yet!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Hiding in one of the pods at ClientCo, as have had no where near enough coffee to deal with stupid people yet!
                    Does the pod have a seat made of ceramic with a water-filled-hole at the center?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Does the pod have a seat made of ceramic with a water-filled-hole at the center?
                      No, which is why I changed it from cubicle as I knew some smart arse would say that!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X