• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Not sure what the HyperD recipe was,

This was espresso, stoli, tia maria and hazelnut syrup.

It went down a treat
    If you bought the CUKbook its in it.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Gawd, just had email from mother telling me she's decided she is coming to dinner after all. (possibly literally - if she catches this chesty cold, it'll probably finish her off).

Suppose I should get dressed and get down Tesco.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Gawd, just had email from mother telling me she's decided she is coming to dinner after all. (possibly literally - if she catches this chesty cold, it'll probably finish her off).

Suppose I should get dressed and get down Tesco.
          Hang on your mother emailed you?!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Hang on your mother emailed you?!
            Yep, she had a home computer way back in the early 80s long before anyone else. I think it was a Toshiba, but no idea what model. She even did some coding!

She's pretty clueless these days though, she collapses an email group and can't find it again, or changes the sort order and can't put it back. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in the past her apparent intention to print the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Yep, she had a home computer way back in the early 80s long before anyone else. I think it was a Toshiba, but no idea what model. She even did some coding!

She's pretty clueless these days though, she collapses an email group and can't find it again, or changes the sort order and can't put it back. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in the past her apparent intention to print the internet.

Yes, it would be much better if they'd built it using paper instead of this electronic nonsense.

Comment

It must have Irritable Owl Disease.

Comment

If you print the internet you'll need lots & lots of pink ink.

I wish this fecking thing would stop putting the g at the end of

Oh.

If you type with a trailing space it doesn't do it

Lamb today.

Nice.

Rice pud was good too. Bit too much evap added coz it went a funny colour.

Tasted ok though.

Yum.

Apparently if you don't get enough sleep during the week & require a sleep in, then you're prone to diabetes and obesity, not necessarily in that order.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      If you print the internet you'll need lots & lots of pink ink.
                      I think her internet is probably tuned into a different channel to yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X