• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Just being a within the sites rules isn't a bannable offence. Suity and MF know what they can and can't do. For a newbie FLC seems very good at keeping within the rules as well....
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    8. If you repeatedly seek to annoy or antagonise other forum members ... If any of us feel that a forum user is causing so much annoyance that their presence is no longer welcome on the board, we may permanently ban that user for accessing the forum.

Social...
    We operate a more relaxed attitude in these forums. We do not appreciate trolling or seeking to purposefully annoy other users of these areas though.

Obviously it's not my house, not my rules. Just my opinion. Although it's a pretty much a pointless opinion as we'd be back to this again in 1d/1w/1m. Regardless, they would just be back with sockies tomorrow anyway.
    What they're up to equates to bad trolling, I know people take the p!ss but this is taking it a tad too far.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

8. If you repeatedly seek to annoy or antagonise other forum members ... If any of us feel that a forum user is causing so much annoyance that their presence is no longer welcome on the board, we may permanently ban that user for accessing the forum.

Social...
      We operate a more relaxed attitude in these forums. We do not appreciate trolling or seeking to purposefully annoy other users of these areas though.

Obviously it's not my house, not my rules. Just my opinion. Although it's a pretty much a pointless opinion as we'd be back to this again in 1d/1w/1m. Regardless, they would just be back with sockies tomorrow anyway.
      Why don't you create a poll and ask users for their opinion on who should be kicked out?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Why don't you create a poll and ask users for their opinion on who should be kicked out?
        Why? It's just my opinion. Why would I want to give you some sort of popularity contest. Jesus F<ck! Can you imagine how ridiculous that thread would be.

Comment

Why? It's just my opinion. Why would I want to give you some sort of popularity contest. Jesus F<ck! Can you imagine how ridiculous that thread would be.
          He's good. Suggesting the creation of a thread that would result in an instant ban....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

in other news utterly <---

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              He's good. Suggesting the creation of a thread that would result in an instant ban....
              Or would it?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Almost time for me to escape this vale of tears

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Or would it?
                  One way to find out. Thanks for volunteering to create the thread..

Comment

Been standing up all afternoon.

Stone me, my knees hurt.

Comment

Home! Not a bad run, despite every imbecile in the world being on the road

Comment

Working...
                      X