• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to have accidentally opened another bottle of wine and thrown another log on the fire.

Time to settle down for a long one

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit gloomy out, by the look of things

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It was grey and dingy here, now the sun has put in an appearance.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, am waiting for the builders to turn up and they're late

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Yeah, haven't left home yday and today. The kind manager told me to bill him and work on a weekend instead.

The moral man in me decided not to bill
                Hope you feel better soon

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Mucky old morning, what?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Very fecking gloomy out, by the look of things
                    FTFY.

Comment

@ ms, norrahe, Nick Thanks! Sorry to disappoint you lot, I am still alive

Feeling slightly better this morning. It may not be ebola, but it feels like goat flu or hamster aids

Got an email from the manager this morning requesting me to bill for yday and day-before as they MUST spend the money by end of March failing which the regulator will screw them. I can now choose the weekend I want to work

Given the lack of progress on the app and deadline hanging over my neck, I can see a working weekend coming. Everything seems to happen for a reason. Till the reasons are clear, I continue to "Work-from-home"

What's happening in everyones lives?

Damn, this "test please delete" is quite addictive

Comment

Working...
                      X