• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Another one of those "week" things has turned up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Another one of those "week" things has turned up
      Yes, and it's wet too

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Yes, and it's wet too
        A bit moist, but not too bad here

The diversion at home has taken a different route to the one I expected, so getting out was OK after all. Pips sounding on Radio 4 as I started the engine, pips again as I turned it off in the car park here - an excellent run for a Monday

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning all

Another day, another invoice.

Cold, wet and grey.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good Morning All.

Comment

Morning all

Discussion with prog. Mgr did not go well. His attitude was 'You finished your bit fatso, good job, thanks. We have some internal tulip to sort. Keep calm and carry on invoicing us. Work from home, sit on your high chair and smoke!'

Well, I will continue to bill till the contract runs out and then bugger off to Europe. A bit of scare for the motorbiking holiday, on Saturday. Pins and needles down the legs and lower back seems to hurt. Same symptoms as those I had a few years ago when I bulged my L4-L5.

Guess I need a massage

Comment

Just came across a SAP report someone at Clientco wrote for Remote asset inspection.

Z*****_ASS_INSPECTION (*** are not swear words. Clientco code)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    A bit moist, but not too bad here

The diversion at home has taken a different route to the one I expected, so getting out was OK after all. Pips sounding on Radio 4 as I started the engine, pips again as I turned it off in the car park here - an excellent run for a Monday
                    Kids are on half term so traffic will be a bit lighter than normal
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X