• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening

Curry from local take away with 2 chapatees and rice for dinner

Couldn't be arsed to go into the kitchen after an interestingly frustrating day

If the meeting with PM doesn't go to the plan tomorrow, I will hand in my notice

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Good evening

Curry from local take away with 2 chapatees and rice for dinner

Couldn't be arsed to go into the kitchen after an interestingly frustrating day

If the meeting with PM doesn't go to the plan tomorrow, I will hand in my notice
      Thought you were leaving at the end of march anyway....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Thought you were leaving at the end of march anyway....
        Yeah, works finishes end of March.

They expect me to deliver the app by 3rd week of March. This permie twat is not really in a mood to build the app. He complained to his line manager through email today that he isn't getting enough support from the infrastructure team and that he is quite stressed. He gave us an estimate based on some assumptions he had about the infrastructure goons. They seem to be fighting with each other and this tosser got stressed.

His line manager called me today to let me know that the original estimate is not 'valid under the circumstances' and that I have to find someone else to do this job since the permie is signed off work for a week. He could have kept it simple by advising me to find someone else !

Got a meeting with the Programme manager tomorrow afternoon and I will decide what to do after that.

Comment

Dinner at somewhere not worth mentioning.

Went for drinks at somewhere I haven't been in a while and embarrassingly the manager asked me where I'd been n
          Still a nice evening.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ooh: at 10:20 of episode 3 of The Final Cut (part III of the original BBC The House of Cards trilogy), a backbencher has to shift aside to let newly-resigned Foreign Secretary Tom Makepeace cross the House. Said backbencher is Michael Fabricant MP, who acted as political advisor to the programme

I've watched it a number of times, but I'd never noticed that before

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Ooh: at 10:20 of episode 3 of The Final Cut (part III of the original BBC The House of Cards trilogy), a backbencher has to shift aside to let newly-resigned Foreign Secretary Tom Makepeace cross the House. Said backbencher is Michael Fabricant MP, who acted as political advisor to the programme

I've watched it a number of times, but I'd never noticed that before
              Shhhhhhh!

I still have to watch the original version, I, like you have some of the oldies waiting to be watched.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Shhhhhhh!

I still have to watch the original version, I, like you have some of the oldies waiting to be watched.
                Oops! Sorry

TBH, it's not really much of a spoiler, and now you'll know when to look out for Michael Fabricant's Amazing Hair™

Comment

I'm somewhere in London and I'm drunk!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      It's way too early to be trying to work out how to use the hotels Nespresso Coffee pod thingy, I just want coffee!!!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X