• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Don't you start, at least I'm not crap at my job and feck every contract up. I probably wouldn't be so feckin' miserable if Mr N wasn't seriously ill.
    Ah, that was just meant for the line below:

Am on a serious downer atm.
    That sounded a bit Suity

Comment

It is indeed.

Sorry to dump, but it's more Mr N's illness which is not improving at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Ah, that was just meant for the line below:

That sounded a bit Suity
        The line should also have been accompanied by "I'm ill"etc... etc... if it was to be proper suited one whinging and a mention about being able to do so in fluent German
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sounds terrible, take the money for April, line a gig up for July and job done!
          Yeah, I've got a mate from my prev clientco on my case. Should hopefully not be difficult to get back given the number of companies in UK going for SAP HANA or upgrading their UIs. I could do with a couple of months of enjoying European "delicacies".

A ride along France, Spain and Italy for two months will charge ze batteries

Hope the back pain doesn't bite me this time. I had to abandon the motorbike (hired in France) in Spain after a disc bulge and took the flight back four years ago.

Comment

Afternoon All.

Hey Nor

Went out for beers and a bite with a couple of mates last night and noticed that there's a 30ft Christmas tree still up in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Afternoon All.

Hey Nor

Went out for beers and a bite with a couple of mates last night and noticed that there's a 30ft Christmas tree still up in town.
              Ta mate!

, Will it be up all year now??
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                I thought Pudsey and Farsley are the only two places on this earth still celebrating Christmas.

Comment

Afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Afternoon
                    Afternoon

What a dull and miserable day out there! Sun anyone? or just the same misery everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Afternoon

What a dull and miserable day out there! Sun anyone? or just the same misery everywhere?
                      Sun lighting up the dust on my screen now.

Comment

Working...
                      X