• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Afternoon all

Comment

The geese are sunbathing again

Comment

Afternoon.

Another 60 miles clocked up on the club ride this morning.

Odd sort of day. Started cold and damp, them brightened up and got warmer and then seemed to go through phases of being really warm and then getting colder again.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Afternoon.

Another 60 miles clocked up on the club ride this morning.

Odd sort of day. Started cold and damp, them brightened up and got warmer and then seemed to go through phases of being really warm and then getting colder again.
          35 miles for me. A few hills and disappointing bit of cake (What looked like cream in the Victoria Sponge was butter icing - sweet and sickly).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            35 miles for me. A few hills and disappointing bit of cake (What looked like cream in the Victoria Sponge was butter icing - sweet and sickly).
            Had a really rather good cream tea with proper clotted cream and home made scones
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Gorra pan of Posh Scouse on for me tea

(That's scouse seasoned with herbes de Provence.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                The geese are sunbathing again
                Make sure you feed them well. The foie gras tastes better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Make sure you feed them well. The foie gras tastes better.
                  Excellent point. I shall remind Jeeves to double their portions.

Comment

Time for bed.

Knackered.

Evening all.

Now heartily sick of Scots, Scotland, referenda & all who sail in them.

A pox on the lot of them.

Bah!

Humbug!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X