• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      SM wanted to know about my photos.

I researched local photographers websites, looking at their portfolios and prices.

I liked the look of both for the photographer I eventually chose. Because she didn't have the overheads of a studio her prices were very reasonable.

So I paid £119 for 3 shots, both in colour and black and white; downloaded from her secure website in EPS format. She took many more, I decided to choose 3 for the price.

So you need a visible portfolio and a price list on your site.

I would research other photographer's sites for more info if I were you.
      Thanks,

Thinking its gonna be a plan for when contracting goes bottom up (or I go into semi retirement), at the moment photography is fun, its a hobby funded by contracting.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Thanks,

Thinking its gonna be a plan for when contracting goes bottom up (or I go into semi retirement), at the moment photography is fun, its a hobby funded by contracting.
        WHS, except not photography but blog.

Need to work out how to take better photos, style the food a tad more.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning All

What is the panel's preferred method of cooking sausages? Being the weekend this is an important question.

Grill, quick fry, slow fry, oven, deep fry or just for Nor boil in the bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Morning All

What is the panel's preferred method of cooking sausages? Being the weekend this is an important question.

Grill, quick fry, slow fry, oven, deep fry or just for Nor boil in the bag?
              Not fussed.

Not sure I'd want to boil in the bag a sausage.

Grill or fry for me.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Seem to have knackered my right wrist. In a lot of pain

Can't grip knives atm

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Can't grip knives atm
                  How did you do that then?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Can't grip knives atm
                    Ouch.

Get a bag of frozen peas on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      How did you do that then?
                      No idea, it seems to flare up every so often.

I probably slept on my hand and tweaked it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X