• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Er, indeed.

Let's hope he has more chance of passing the other module coz he had absofeckinglutely no chance of passing this one.
    Maybe he thought if he did all of them and passed one, it would do?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Seem's this is the forums oldest thread

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ntractors.html

<---
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        income good
        Location ok (commutable but a mare, Leeds was quicker)
        others good (skill set improvement.... )

This other contract
        income insanely good
        Location dire (although not as bad as Ipswich)
        others good (distinct skill set improvement and soft improvements)...

I'm not looking but it seems they will wait for quality....
        The way that contracting could very well go, I'd be tempted if it's something you wouldn't mind doing. I'd jump back for the right opportunity.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Holy feck! Thanks for the website link. I went one level up to Scorpion zero instead of P zero and here's the price!!!

PIRELLI - SCORPION ZERO
          275/40R20Y Reinforced 4X4
          View detail... Quantity: 4
          Reduce, Add, Remove

£774.40 inc VAT

I might visit Cullingworth soon
          Got costco membership? They could be cheaper...

oh and Kwikfit online £730 all in.
          Last edited by eek; 29 January 2015, 17:23.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Got costco membership? They could be cheaper...
            No.

They don't have an employment category of 'Winker'

Comment

FAO Mudskipper.

Something here you could add to the NLUKcomment generator?

How on earth do you come to that conclusion when it doesn't mention you at all?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                FAO Mudskipper.

Something here you could add to the NLUKcomment generator?
                Hmmm, do need some new put downs. That one isn't really generic enough. "Why don't you read your contract?" might work.

Comment

Getting to ClientCorp early pays dividends: not only am I home, I've also got a chicken casserole simmering away. Nice dinner later, almost no intervening upkeep required, and it's only 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    They do seem to be getting it a bit more now - I've not seen SAP but Peoplesoft 9.2 and Oracle Fusion do at least have some degree of usability, if it's implemented correctly.

But having seen my client go from Oracle to Peoplesoft because they didn't like the Oracle screens, I can only imagine that the problem was that they didn't like their own corporate colour scheme because they look the bloody same and are a pig to use.
                    In Internet Explorer 4 or 5, Microsoft introduced a set of non-standard CSS properties for controlling the colours of the various parts of the browser scrollbars. The reason: one of MS's huge corporate clients had had an intranet designed in their corporate colours, and they wanted the scrollbars to match

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Seem's this is the forums oldest thread

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ntractors.html

<---
                      Looks about right. When the forum moved to vBulletin, admin ran some script they supplied that imported the contents of the old forum. However it turned out to be a pile of tulipe and made a bit of a mess of things, getting stuff in the wrong order and so forth.

It didn't help that he didn't run it until the new forum had been up for a little while, so in the database there's a bunch of posts to the new forum (this one), then a large block of old forum posts in the wrong order, then the new forum continues as if nothing had happened

IIRC there are also some anomalies in the early days where people signed up with other people's usernames from the old forum and posted garbage mocking them, until the names were taken back and given to the rightful owners

Comment

Working...
                      X