• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    My night has been made, Nigel Slater ( one of my foodie heroes) just acknowledged my tweet about baked Camembert.

He's good on Twitter, because he does it himself (rather than a PA or agent or whatever doing it), and he doesn't just use it to promote his stuff: he tweets all kinds of stuff, and talks to people on there.

Mind you, he does tweet his lunch quite often

Comment

Gradually getting it together to go to the pub

Comment

Spotted on Rightmove:

Originally posted by Rightmove
        As is now expected the property has gas central heating and double glazing
        Presumably written by a wizened old estate agent, wearied by the expectations of modern buyers. That or Emily Thornberry hasn't sat on the bench too long....

Comment

I have been persuaded to try a pint of Blue Monkey's Infinity Plus One. I suspect this may result in Zeno's Paradoxes playing a significant role in my walk home

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Presumably written by a wizened old estate agent, wearied by the expectations of modern buyers. That or Emily Thornberry hasn't sat on the bench too long....
            It does have that "O tempora, O mores!" feel

Comment

Elderly relative in hospital (critical ) so am in the North East for a flying visit...
              Join IPSE

Comment

You would not believe how much fog (and how thick it was)!

Plus I hate roadworks....most of the journey at 50mph is beyond tedious....
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Elderly relative in hospital (critical ) so am in the North East for a flying visit...
                  <- manly

Comment

You would not believe how much fog (and how thick it was)!

Plus I hate roadworks....most of the journey at 50mph is beyond tedious....
                    Its that time of year and yes (but I live on the boundary of yorkshire and the North east so I'm used to it).

The great bit at the moment is the Team Valley improvements. Which are impacting me on two parts of the my journey and I don't go within a mile of it..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X