• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck me.

Just discovered why my Farnell order was taking so long.

No order codes.

Just descriptions.

Said descriptions get edited to fit the goddamn form so don't correspond with the web.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      If you change it to MyCo can I claim the £5 as advertising?

NorthernladUK Comment generator
      Perhaps I should sell each comment to a different sponsor - got to be worth a tenner to the accountants to sponsor the accountancy comments. IPSE could have the start acting like a business one. This time next year, Rodders...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Perhaps I should sell each comment to a different sponsor - got to be worth a tenner to the accountants to sponsor the accountancy comments. IPSE could have the start acting like a business one. This time next year, Rodders...
        Maybe have a word in genreal for some more upto date epitaphs too?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Anyone seen BP recently?

Or Dallas thinking about it. I'm concerned a black hole has appeared around the Wharf...
          Maybe they have run away together, though by all accounts you would need to be Minestrone to catch them
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Anyone seen BP recently?

Or Dallas thinking about it. I'm concerned a black hole has appeared around the Wharf...
            He went to burger king on Saturday if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              He went to burger king on Saturday if that helps.
              Soylent Green?

Comment

In tidying up my office I cam across a voucher for bol.com, trying to find summat on the site and have to keep reminding myself I have to search in cloggy and not english
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not long to go. Speaks volumes that I'm looking forward to going to the doctor's because it means I get to leave early

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Not long to go. Speaks volumes that I'm looking forward to going to the doctor's because it means I get to leave early
                    Oh Dear(tm).

Comment

I've spent the day building bits of electronics.

RFy type electronics.

And basebandy type electronics.

And BigMuffCopy type analogue electronics.

Comment

Working...
                      X