• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I've run out of wood. need to order some more. The wood that the previous owners had left behind didn't generate very much heat, burnt too quickly too.

What's the best for heat and longevity?
      Coal.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Afternoon
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Coal.
            I know that, they don't sell coal here or peat briquettes. Seems to be all wood.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon
              Still morning here

Comment

Given in and got myself an appointment at the doctor's on Tuesday, seeing as it's been over a week and my ribs haven't got better to any noticeable degree

In mid-2010 my GP surgery got in touch wanting to know if I still needed to be on the books, as I hadn't been there in over twenty-five years. How things change

Comment

First batch of laundry on. Living the dream

Comment

Love the new phone and the way the keyboard instinctively pick up what language I'm typing in.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Love the new phone and the way the keyboard instinctively pick up what language I'm typing in.
                      Foul?

Comment

Working...
                      X