• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    And the journey home has started

Hell off a day
    How long's the journey?

Comment

Steak and chips for dinner, with beans and fried (i.e. charred) onion

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I see HyperD is mincing around again
        I thought he'd killed his girlfriend and made salami out of her, or something like that
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

One thing I have noticed from the BGE FB group is they don't half go to town on cheap meats and some of their recipes for bacon sound awful. How much fecking herbs and spices????
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            How long's the journey?
            Should be pulling into East mids 9.45ish
            Then I might grab a cheeky macs before a couple large wines at home

Comment

Battery life on iPhone 6 has been great. Im on 43% and I've used it for music. Maps and data

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Right, time to bugger off and go learn how to make sausages.

Xmas prezzie from MrsB.

The School Of Artisan Food
                Well that was excellent fun. Dead easy to make once you know how and the guy teaching the course was very good at explaining the hows and whys and wherefores.

Kilo of plain pork and a kilo of garlic and smoked paprika made. They cooked up a batch made with the basic recipe while we practised some more and made our own. Best bloody sausages I've ever tasted. Just cooked up a batch at home and they are just as good. Apparently they get even better once they have been rested overnight.

On the plus side MrsB likes them so much she won't complain when I buy a mincer and stuffer
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So are the culinary types catching and skinning their own haggis this weekend?

Comment

Home and enjoying a vino

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Home and enjoying a vino
                      Southern comfort for me. Best cure for the lurgy.

Comment

Working...
                      X