• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Bloody hell - sis sent pic of cut leg. No wonder she feels bad!

Don't click if you're squeamish...

http://img1.imagehousing.com/89/2d61...ef514bb33a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      What have you done now??
      Just found out ex-client that Eek and I worked for are looking for a permie which will be a good step for me to get into the higher paid bracket of contracts (same job title that Cojak has just accepted for those that know), will finally make the full transition from hands on technical to hands off management, although this gig has a taste of that but doesn't have the job title.

(disclaimer for Eek, it's not in the UKDC but wider organisation)

Just need to work out if it can be based in Leeds, although their will be some travelling but not as much as this gig where I'm away 4 nights a week.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Just found out ex-client that Eek and I worked for are looking for a permie which will be a good step for me to get into the higher paid bracket of contracts (same job title that Cojak has just accepted for those that know), will finally make the full transition from hands on technical to hands off management, although this gig has a taste of that but doesn't have the job title.

(disclaimer for Eek, it's not in the UKDC but wider organisation)

Just need to work out if it can be based in Leeds, although their will be some travelling but not as much as this gig where I'm away 4 nights a week.
        Given that its the wider organisation go for it. Was this the same job there were talking about a while back that disappeared?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Given that its the wider organisation go for it. Was this the same job there were talking about a while back that disappeared?
          Noooo, that was a bit of a jump for me to get Architect on the CV, this is purely my current skillset but the next step up
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well sommat else I never knew, GB used have their mitts on Minorca.

Minorca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This comes as a result of watching Michael Portillo's railway prog.

S6 Ep 10 has him visiting a perfumery in that London.
            Michael Portillo visiting a perfumery? Would one suggest that there is a touch of lavender about him?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Jwill finally make the full transition from hands on technical to hands off management
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If only the mobile app didn't show the pics by default!

That's not a cut, that's a ******* war wound!

all round x
                Cuts on the elderly always look worse. The skin has less elasticity and is thinner so cuts open up a lot more than they would on a younger person. I only know this cos GMIL has had similar in the past, although self inflicted through falls, not by clumsy relatives
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ssssssshhhhhh but I might need to ask how do I return my contractors badge
                  We prize it from your cold dead hands.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Michael Portillo visiting a perfumery? Would one suggest that there is a touch of lavender about him?
                    And Lemon, and Peach judging by some of the Jackets he wears.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      I only know this cos GMIL has had similar in the past, although self inflicted through falls, not by clumsy relatives
                      Kinda appropriate that the Aussie branch of the family inflicts boomerang shaped injuries though.

Apparently it has been steri-stripped. Didn't know they could do proper injuries - thought they were just a glorified plaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X