• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions have been asked about our stunningly dumb & idle 3rd year esteemed customers (see yesterday's rant).

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Our back door needs to be locked with the key, so I don't worry about that one. Front door, though, locks as soon as it's shut.
      I'm getting paranoid about locking my car keys in the boot. I have a Punto and you can only open the boot from a button on the dashboard or a button on the key. When I get to the gym I'm scared I'll follow this routine:
      • Get out of car
      • Lock the doors with the remote
      • Use the other button on the remote to open the boot
      • put keys in coat pocket
      • put coat in boot because the locker in the gym isn't big enough for everything
      • take gym bag out of boot
      • close car boot

Which would leave me outside the locked car with the keys in the boot. Hasn't happened yet but one day I'm sure it will.
      • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
      • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Congrats to Five Times for being the most organised person in their own kitchen! I'm cooking fish pie tonight but will have to wait until Mrs P goes out for a run before I make it. This way I can use proper butter and flour for the sauce and non of this Fromage Frais/Zero fat yogurt crap.

As for locks & keys - I can't leave the house without my own set, always wear a watch and phone is a must. Even if I'm just walking the dog. The issue we have is that I'll leave my keys in the front door lock (on the inside) then go out the back with the dog so I don't walk mud through the house. Then Mrs P will get home and not be able to unlock the front door cos some cockwomble left their keys in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Mrs P will get home and not be able to unlock the front door cos some cockwomble left their keys in.
          You need

Facilities/Door Furniture/Door Locks | Rapid Online

Sounds like the keys are magick though.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

And.

Hot.

Comment

Tiddley pom ti pom.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Tiddley pom ti pom.
                Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Snow!!!!!!!!!
                  Not a sausage here, cold and I've just left my one and only hat on the bus
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Seems that we are looking for another developer on this team. Would love to know where they are going to sit....
                    Suity is available

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Suity is available
                      Suity won't get past the ous agents we use thankfully....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X