• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Sut mae?
    Is that Welsh for bedwetter?

Comment

Morning All.

TFIF! That is all.

10:05 tick tock, tick tock,

Comment

Desk move at ClientCorp this weekend. We've got to put labels with our new desk numbers on things like keyboards and monitors, which will be moved by professional IT types; and we have a big plastic box (about 3'x2'x18") in which to dump everything else that needs to move.

My big plastic box will contain:
        • one mouse mat that appeared from nowhere on my desk a week or two ago and which I never use;
        • a half-used pad of small PostIt notes I nicked from Scrum Planning.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          • one mouse mat that appeared from nowhere on my desk a week or two ago and which I never use;

It won't matter when it invariably gets lost, then
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Finally managed to get rid of 4 months worth of bottles into the recycling.

Now have to get rid of all the boxes in the garage.

Next up is the hoovering, still haven't found a new cleaner yet

In other news Mr N has been given yet another type of drugs to try out.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

What a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

What a waste
                31800 what an even bigger waste

<Waits for Zeity>
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Finally managed to get rid of 4 months worth of bottles into the recycling.

Now have to get rid of all the boxes in the garage.

Next up is the hoovering, still haven't found a new cleaner yet

In other news Mr N has been given yet another type of drugs to try out.
                  4 months worth of bottles! I would probably need planning permission for the glass mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Desk move at ClientCorp this weekend. We've got to put labels with our new desk numbers on things like keyboards and monitors, which will be moved by professional IT types; and we have a big plastic box (about 3'x2'x18") in which to dump everything else that needs to move.

Things we failed to grab in the last move that we should of done:
                    • the coat rack.
                    • the moveable whiteboards
                    • our desk phones we now have to use Lync and nothing but Lync ()
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      4 months worth of bottles! I would probably need planning permission for the glass mountain.
                      And that includes bottles from 2 parties, it took me a half hour to dispose of them.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X