• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Yay 6AM change to kick off the day.

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

I've got to get up early and get rid of the snow ice from Mrs 5* and eldest car

Comment

Driving ms#3 to Aldertulip this morning for his driving theory test. Then WFH for clientB's client - hoping it won't be too onerous...

Comment

Morning campers.

Hi de Hi!

Comment

Bollocks! Left my ID card in the car, do I get the shuttle bus back to the car park or out up with condescending security guards
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Just saw he best gig ever.

Whisky blogger.

Am tempted to go for it.
                Need a sub?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I've got to get up early and get rid of the snow ice from Mrs 5* and eldest car
                  Thin layer of ice on the windscreen, though only condensation on the other windows, and no snow in the city centre. Only took a couple of minutes to sort out

The fields in the north of the county were showing a Victoria Sponge dusting of snow, though oddly this wasn't present north of the Nottinghamshire border

My early(ish) start was negated by a broken-down truck on the A606, causing tailbacks all the way to the Fosse Way

Comment

Redone Mrs Eek's website (just need to create a background image).

Already bored but I must ask WTF is suity doing posting that question in general...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Redone Mrs Eek's website (just need to create a background image).

Already bored but I must ask WTF is suity doing posting that question in general...
                      I think you answered your own question.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X