• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Big sis is teetotal.

She spent the day looking after mother.

She's just downed the best part of a bottle of wine.
      Someone at the home has finally got through to the ZeitParents that they're there for the duration.

I had ever such a wonderful visit yesterday evening as a result.

WTF are you supposed to say?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Someone at the home has finally got through to the ZeitParents that they're there for the duration.

<- manly

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Not sure what to do today. I might upgrade my media server running xbmc Ubuntu to the latest and greatest
          Why 14.04 is an lts release? You could update to the latest security patches but there is little point shifting to 14.10.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Why 14.04 is an lts release? You could update to the latest security patches but there is little point shifting to 14.10.
            I've been having some issues with various plugins and apparently a later version works better with them

Comment

Sausage cob from the greasy spoon down the road for breakfast. As expected, the sausages would have benefited from some red sauce. Still, I always like to give a place's sausages the benefit of the doubt on the first try - sometimes they turn out to be good enough on their own.

Good-sized sausages, though, and three in the cob - very filling

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Sausage cob from the greasy spoon down the road for breakfast. As expected, the sausages would have benefited from some red sauce. Still, I always like to give a place's sausages the benefit of the doubt on the first try - sometimes they turn out to be good enough on their own.

Good-sized sausages, though, and three in the cob - very filling
                And now I'm hungry.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Broached the 'home' idea with mother yesterday - it did not go down well...

Comment

Working...
                      X