• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It's black, windy and wet here.

The combination of wind, wind direction and rain have managed to find the leak in the roof again.
    Same here!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am learning the power of the Internet, one tweet retweet by a celebrity and my Twitter account goes mental!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I am learning the power of the Internet, one tweet retweet by a celebrity and my Twitter account goes mental!
        I'm not really getting the hang of twitter, it comes and goes really.

What is your twitter account?

I'm trying to stick to purely food related following stuff.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          kitchenexile.com, kitchenexile.org, and kitchenexile.co.uk are all available - as are a shedload of those new-fangled TLDs. kitchenexile.diet perhaps?

Not sure about kitchenexile.nl as .nl domains aren't available through the British company whose site I checked on.
          DIET????????

RUN, RUN AWAY I TELL YOU!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            It's black, windy and wet here.

The combination of wind, wind direction and rain have managed to find the leak in the roof again.
            Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Bought new car for Mrs Eek. Vauxhall Zafira tourer ex demo with the lifetime warranty that Vauxhall have stopped selling. And its silver rather than black...

Comment

Despite the horrid winds, the whole hire car kerfuffle meant I decided to take the Orion out to run the errands I was hoping to do first thing tomorrow.

The new indicator bulb has survived the experience, despite my seeking out reasons to overtake, turn right, etc. Thinking about it, the replacement bulb that blew almost immediately was the blister-pack-twin of the installed one that blew earlier, so it's hardly surprising that it was also on the verge of becoming defunct, even though it had never been used. I assume they blow because of traces of air getting in, and they've both had the same amount of time for that to happen

I now get an extra half-hour in bed tomorrow, compared to what I'd planned. Frankly I could do with an extra six hours, but I suppose that'll have to wait until Sunday

Comment

Irony is that I had a phone call at 5:30 saying that the Mazda 5 we first wanted was available again. Given the price of it and the fact the person walked away from it I would love to know whats wrong with it but definitely don't want it.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Big sis has landed. 3 hours late - that was a hell of a long journey.

Comment

Bummer
                      Also said leak in our house has caused the nice new blinds we bought last year to get really bad water staining.

Cue me speaking in bad cloggy with the insurance company next week and them hanging up on me and or refusing to even bother with the claim because I'm foreign.

And yes seriously that does happen here. As open as you think the cloggies are, they do not like foreigners.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X