• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Plan B (A.5) got approved, blogged and tweeted by a big vendor. No matter what, that's gotta be good for the CV!
    Nice one!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Home! (but a sat down version)

I wish you all a merry friday eve!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Home! (but a sat down version)

I wish you all a merry friday eve!
          Hope the foot feels better in the morning.

Comment

Sources close to the CUK Supreme Leadership indicate that this abomination of a thread will be closed within 24 hours, high server loads will be cited...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Sources close to the CUK Supreme Leadership indicate that this abomination of a thread will be closed within 24 hours, high server loads will be cited...
              Considering your previous 24 hour subject post turned out to be a load of total bare faced lies, this post of yours has how much credibility?

Comment

Ok so I reckon I'm a good bottle in

Tapatalk seem to have booted me out.
                Last edited by Pondlife; 8 January 2015, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  They can't close it, it's become self-aware

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Is TPD broken?

Comment

Working...
                      X