• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Morning! Just looked at my credit card bill. > £5K Think we may have spent too much on Christmas.

As long as you enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Am also in a lot of pain atm, neck has seized up and I can barely move it.

Chiropractor can't see me till Tuesday
      Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ugh
        WHS.

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Grey out there

Comment

Can barely see the wharf.

Comment

Strangely there are still people going up in the Emirates Skyline

Don't know what they're expecting to see.

Comment

Suppose I'd better get rid of this bloody hat

Comment

Wondering if I ought to report this fuel theft shenanigans to my insurance company.

I don't want to make a claim, and by all accounts they often use a loophole to get out of paying for this sort of thing (the fuel tank counts as being outside the vehicle, and they only insure stuff left inside - gits), but then again, not reporting it is the kind of thing they'd use to weasel out of a legitimate claim for some entirely unrelated incident at a later date
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 3 January 2015, 14:15. Reason: Sodding autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ugh
                      Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      WHS.
                      I'm sure it can be relived somewhat with the medicinal application of alcohol, ingested of course!

Arrrggghhh! just realised I have to take the bleeding tree down.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X