• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Feck me, I venture into General for the first time this week and there's the suited one starting a new thread about how wonderful he is.

This is why I stay out of there
    How was your new years? The tiny cov'd one survived it alright?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Leave him to it and out him on ignore.
      Already done I made the mistake of browsing CUK whilst not logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        How was your new years? The tiny cov'd one survived it alright?
        Fine thanks - went round to the Covparents in the evening for a bit, then to the pub and finally up the tower to ring in the New Year for the good folks of the village (then back to the pub).

Covbaby was happy or sleeping all the way through

Comment

Was looking up some music festival I'v been at in the past. what scares me most is all the bands I thought I've never seen live but actually have.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I found out why my wifi dongle isn't working with my Hummy.

The Hummy only works with one type of chipset. Version 1 of the wifi adaptor did have the chipset; reviews are excellent.

The seller is now selling the upgraded and better version 2. With a changed chipset.

This nugget might be boring but it's what's stopped everything from working. So now I have to pack it all up and return for a refund.

Was there ever a time when you bought stuff and it just worked?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

Morning all.

Here we iz again, like.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Was there ever a time when you bought stuff and it just worked?
                  Nah.

Just wait until you have to regenerate diLithium crystals.

You can't just pack those up & ask for a refund.

Comment

Tits checking out the box - spring must be round the corner!

Comment

In with the (not too pongy) hoi polloi in the library.

On the subject of tit boxes, Lidl(tm) were selling one with a built in camera for £39.99 the other week.

Comment

Working...
                      X