• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to prep for tomorrow evenings festivities but cannot be ar$ed.

Half the people cancelled that were supposed to be coming.

Thems the breaks with having a b'day so close to xmas
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Snivelling along to DIY SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Spooky, how did you know?
        I read it in the entrails of a chicken and mushroom pie

Comment

Just ventured over to the shop. It's quite mild out there

Comment

I'm as tired as a Chinese Apple factory worker.

Can't keep me eyes open.

'Night

Comment

KLM have out done themselves this evening. Late inbound a/c. Muttering about weather in AMS. Start to taxi but then back to the gate to offload a missing chap's bag. Then not enough staff on outbound ATC. Finally @AMS the exact time my connection left. In other news the park plaza only charges about 4 Euro for a glass of sauv blanc

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                KLM have out done themselves this evening. Late inbound a/c. Muttering about weather in AMS. Start to taxi but then back to the gate to offload a missing chap's bag. Then not enough staff on outbound ATC. Finally @AMS the exact time my connection left. In other news the park plaza only charges about 4 Euro for a glass of sauv blanc

You stuck at Schipol for the evening then?

Its a tad windy here, same weather predicted for the next few days.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

All the xmas pressies now wrapped.

I was worried about putting the tree up as it weighs a ton, thankfully its in 3 pieces.

Knackered though.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Bummer

Could be worse - I once had to spend the night at Birmingham New Street station

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

You stuck at Schipol for the evening then?

Its a tad windy here, same weather predicted for the next few days.
                      Yup, on the 9:30 in the morning.

Are you staying up until it's your birthday (5 mins away)

Comment

Working...
                      X