• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Stew this evening. Bits of left over beef from last week & a lamb bone.

Dunno what it'll turn out like.
    Leftover spag bol from last night, can't be ar$ed cooking today.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm beginning to suspect that he who would be ZeitMog II really is no more.

Though I haven't found the body yet.

Comment

I'm beginning to suspect that he who would be ZeitMog II really is no more.

Though I haven't found the body yet.

Comment

Nearly time to offbuggerski down the hill.

Didn't have time to do another backup.

I've done 6 boxes so far today.

Not that I've been trying very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Indeed.

He may have found somewhere better to hang out.

I looked in the sheds, greenhouses & garage yesterday, just in case.

And exactly what am I supposed to do with the 2.5 boxes of munchies I've got left?

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

BizSpark application finally completed, approved and working. Today I'm living the (start-up) dream

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  BizSpark application finally completed, approved and working. Today I'm living the (start-up) dream
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeee

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X