• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Forgot about that.
    Join IPSE

Comment

99p on special offer in tesco

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        99p on special offer in tesco
        I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Think I'll swallow some Vit C and retire for the night.

Comment

Madness gig was brilliant!

Night was only slightly dampened by being stuck in the lift for 45 mins, alas no hunky fireman saved us
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Not a good start to the day.

Another visit from the bailiffs. £1200 this time for "travelling without a ticket". I remember the original fine coming through - around £50 IIRC - ms#3 wouldn't pay it because he felt it has been issued unfairly (if his version is to be believed, it had - our local station is unmanned). The 'dodged' ticket was £6. Unfortunately rather than appealing it, he ignored it and the subsequent reminders and the subsequent court summonses, so £1200 is the result.

And I feel like tulip.

Comment

And someone's left a log blocking the toilet

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X