• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it home time yet?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

One of my powerlines has stopped working. i was trying to find the receipt for it so i could return but it seems to be missing.

Comment

Im trying out some new accommodation this week.

Its a little more expensive but as I only need it for 2 nights I think I can justify the cost. Plus I dont have to eat out out in restaurants and I can take one of mrs 5* chillis and heat it up in the microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Im trying out some new accommodation this week.

Its a little more expensive but as I only need it for 2 nights I think I can justify the cost. Plus I dont have to eat out out in restaurants and I can take one of mrs 5* chillis and heat it up in the microwave.
          Sounds like a considerable improvement. I end up really missing home cooking when I'm working away.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Sounds like a considerable improvement. I end up really missing home cooking when I'm working away.
            And the money I would spend on a meal for a couple of nights nearly covers the additional cost of the new place

Comment

Well, there we are then.

The Mikroelektronica SD card software refuses to see the 16Mb SD card, but does see the reformated (as 1Gb) 2Gb presumably because that has to be FAT16.

I can get 60 mins of audio on a 1Gb SD card.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Hmmm, the lenders have come back and said that they value the property slightly different to what the builders are wanting.

Looks like the builders had better come down a bit

Comment

Got to be up at 5am and now.

Comment

BMF tonight. Did in excess of 100 burpees. (300 between two of us, but my partner was superfit)

Plus feck knows how many press ups/sit ups/squats. And a couple of miles worth of running around.

I'm sure it must be doing me some good...

Comment

Working...
                      X