• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Hokay, am trying to muster some enthusiasm for this networking evening.
    You'll be really annoyed when you get there and it's just a bunch of people discussing CAT 5 cables

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Oh great and all powerful Lizard dude, who is Freako and why do you summarise links for them?
      Dear old Freako is Freako el Curare or somesuch.

He/she/it whined about not being able to see some site or other that I'd posted, so I decided to put a little precis on each & ever such thread that I created just to shut the mother****er up, like.

Not that I was in any way irritated of course.

To whit, this twat:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/membe...li-cuatre.html

It all started here:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2007316

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 December 2014, 16:30.

Comment

Well there we are then.

Last music tech lecture of the year.

which was really a lab.

And an assignment.

2 esteemed customers: the one with the 100% attendance record & the one from Sierra Leone.

My mate (the lecturer) didn't know he was from Sierra Leone & is now freaking out over it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You'll be really annoyed when you get there and it's just a bunch of people discussing CAT 5 cables
          Not 5E or 6?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Really couldn't be ar$ed in the end, it one I go to that doesn't really offer any potential gig sniffs and teh subject matter was a tad on the dull side.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Not 5E or 6?

We have CAT 6 in the house, the sad thing is that I know that.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

More food nonsense posted.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Chicken curry for dinner tonight.

Porridge for pudding - I will eat like a cabinet minister.

Comment

Baby bp's school nativity. Some parent bough in mcdonalds to eat! And left the wrappers afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X