• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon

Roast chicken & veg dinner with onion n chilli gravy

Comment

Problem with cycling to Christmas party is that you've got to cycle home again the morning after....

Comment

Penguin film was as bad as I expected.

Roast Chicken for lunch. Stuffing and bacon. Roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips. Cabbage, peas, broccoli too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Problem with cycling to Christmas party is that you've got to cycle home again the morning after....
          Indeed. And if you are over limit on a bike you can get banned from driving a car.
          Last edited by BrilloPad; 7 December 2014, 13:21.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Indeed. And if you are over l;imit on a bike you can get banned from driving a car.
            Made it home in one piece. A30 horrible. Off for a bath and a snooze.

Comment

FFS, Sister has posted pics of her dog's visit to Santa.

Comment

I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Didn't properly realise it until I popped down to Sainsbury's just now. Had several momentary bouts of light-headedness, and a general feeling of being utterly bereft of oomph

Nothing notable happening in the bronchial department, so maybe I just need a bit of a rest.

Comment

FFS, Sister has posted pics of her dog's visit to Santa.
                  Assume this is on facebook, you can set her to "Acquaintance" so she doesn't appear on your feed but it doesn't look like you have unfriended her!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Assume this is on facebook, you can set her to "Acquaintance" so she doesn't appear on your feed but it doesn't look like you have unfriended her!
                    He is a very cute doggy. It's not the pics, it's the fact that the dog visited Santa in the first place. It's not like she's got small children.

Comment

He is a very cute doggy. It's not the pics, it's the fact that the dog visited Santa in the first place. It's not like she's got small children.

The similarity is remarkable

Comment

Working...
                      X