• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather horrifying but amongst the earliest songs that spring to mind are "I remember yoooooooooou" by Frank Ifield, and even more horrifying, "Tie me kangaroo down, sport" by you know who.

It's no wonder I've turned out the way I have.

Comment

Off to see Penguins film today. Autistic performance.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to see La Boheme in hamsterjam today and then hopefully grab some dinner at one of my fave restaurants.

Shame I'm going on me won.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Lazy Sunday ahead. Bagels for breakfast followed by extensive slobbing about with bit of doing feck all thrown in.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Might get that shopping done today. Then again, I might not

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Might be worth playing with the placement of your cleats on the shoes. If they ant right you end up putting pressure on the wrong bits of the foot and that can restrict circulation to the toes.
                  I'll have a look at that thanks. Not sure how much room there is for adjustment, but it's worth a try!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Might get that shopping done today. Then again, I might not
                    Did mine yesterday. It was awful. Busy with cretins and they were playing Christmas songs too :-(

But, on the positive side, I bought loads so don't expect to be back there for a couple of weeks :-)

Comment

Morning all.

Urrrgh.

I say again.

Urrrrgh.

Combination of snot monster & barking like a dog.

Woof! Woof!

Comment

Working...
                      X