• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    i have two of each sat in a box next to my desk right now
    I preferred the blonde Innis and Gunn.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Seems the premier inn place is now fully booked
      For the Saturday night, but they're still advertising rooms at £89 prepay/£99 pay on arrival for the Friday.

Top PI website tip: always tick the "My dates are flexible" box - it'll show you a grid of dates with prices, and also show you current prices at all their nearby hotels.

Comment

So tonights entry from the Advent Calendar was Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey.

A huge improvement on the previous days Haig Club. I'd actually drink this one again, although there are others I'd prefer.

Still not bad all in all.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          For the Saturday night, but they're still advertising rooms at £89 prepay/£99 pay on arrival for the Friday.

Top PI website tip: always tick the "My dates are flexible" box - it'll show you a grid of dates with prices, and also show you current prices at all their nearby hotels.
          As I'm coming from the mainland, I don't particularly want to be hotel hopping for the weekend.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Having just popped over the road to the shop, I can state with some authority that it's jolly cold out

Comment

Having just popped over the road to the shop, I can state with some authority that it's jolly cold out
              Yes, yes it is
              Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

It certainly was cold last night. I had to scrape the car this morning

Comment

Indeed cold and dark this morning

Sun just starting to brighten the Manchester skyline now...

I have to say I hate the lack of sunlight in winter

Ho hum

Back to the grind stone

Comment

Working...
                      X