• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent almost 3 hours on the phone with the helpdesk from Client B trying to sort out the Bitlocker encryption on my Client Co Laptop. Still, it's all billable time.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ooh, stuff working!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ooh, stuff working!
        Don't ******* touch it then!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

I think it might be time to get up.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Don't ******* touch it then!
              One system that worked all last week suddenly stopped working this morning

It's working again now, but nobody has any idea why it stopped working, other than a vague suspicion that the first of the month may have something to do with it

Comment

More food nonsense posted about bbqing in a thunderstorm.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just noticed there's a wicker reindeer looking down on me from the top of a filing cabinet about six feet away

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Just noticed there's a wicker reindeer looking down on me from the top of a filing cabinet about six feet away
                    Well I'm off to my first xmas party this evening, am hoping it will be a more useful networking event.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:25.

Comment

Working...
                      X