• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

I see black friday is taking its hammering certain websites like tesco direct/argos/currys

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Morning All,

TFIF! That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Bored.

Now.
          I'm ploughing through all the old posts from the support forum for a bit of virtual-machine-network-management software. I'm currently on page 20, which the URL tells me starts at post 1425

The documentation is so poor that gleaning snippets from other miserable souls' problems and solutions is the only way to gain any insight into how to actually get stuff done with it

Now a bunch of techniques I developed yesterday (which is when I read the first 16 pages) have stopped working

Thank God it's Friday

Comment

Morning all.

It's lovely & warm in here today. Thank feck the fan heater's got a thermostat.

Guess wot didn't get switched off yesterday evening.
            In other narrowly escaped darwin award tales, I got home the other night to find the kettle still on. I'd used the boiling water to rinse a pan of rice and chucked the jug back on it's base without any water in. Lucky escape. Till the 'lecky bill comes though

Comment

Morning all.

It's lovely & warm in here today. Thank feck the fan heater's got a thermostat.

Guess wot didn't get switched off yesterday evening.
              I got home last night to find the oil-filled heater in my bedroom still on. I'd only put it on first thing to warm my clothes up a bit by draping them over it, as they were cold from hanging on the airer in the kitchen overnight.

It was so warm in there, I stayed there until the rest of the flat had warmed up

Comment

Well the MK I version of the AGC amp doesn't work worth a

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  In other narrowly escaped darwin award tales, I got home the other night to find the kettle still on. I'd used the boiling water to rinse a pan of rice and chucked the jug back on it's base without any water in. Lucky escape. Till the 'lecky bill comes though
                  Doesn't it switch off automatically?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I got home last night to find the oil-filled heater in my bedroom still on. I'd only put it on first thing to warm my clothes up a bit by draping them over it, as they were cold from hanging on the airer in the kitchen overnight.

It was so warm in there, I stayed there until the rest of the flat had warmed up
                    Lucky you did not burn the place down. Is your insurance up to date?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Doesn't it switch off automatically?
                      Yep, when it boils....

Comment

Working...
                      X