• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I iron shirts, that's all. Everything else gets hung up after it's been washed and that's good enough for most things.
    +1

If I am feeling very lazy I take my shirts in with my suit for dry cleaning and they press them for me
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      +1

If I am feeling very lazy I take my shirts in with my suit for dry cleaning and they press them for me
      ftfy
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I forgot to post this.

And now it's gone.

Comment

Had the 2nd lot of lentil soup for tea yesterday, so it's <ppppffffffffttttttt> all day today.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            +1

I am very lazy I take my shirts in with my suit for dry cleaning and they press them for me I throw my shirts on the floor and the fairies wash and press them.
            FTFM
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              FTFM
              That changed a while back when the Fairies moved on a permanent basis back to Spain....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning All,

I trust everyone had a pleasant weekend.

Comment

Afternoon all
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Couple of nice steaks (a la Raymond Blanc). Chips, mushrooms and a few peas. Nom
                    My steaks will hopefully arrive tomorrow. will fire up the bbq on Wednesday to do a taste test between the cloggy 21 day aged and the Aberdeen 28 day aged.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I cook it in a glass dish.

That way you can see how it's progressing.

Goes in at the same time as the meat.

Coz the portions are now so small, I find it difficult to time the way I used to when I was cooking for 3.

Ho hum.
                      So do I, but I wasn't paying attention to the oven setting and it wasn't quite ready after an hour when I checked it

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X