• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll remind them wot snow & robins look like.

Comment

I think I'll do some gardening since the murrain of beasts seems not to be happening today.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I think I'll do some gardening since the murrain of beasts seems not to be happening today.
        It's murraining off and on here. However, according to the prognosticators of the Met Office, it should remain dry during the crucial periods when I will be walking to and from the pub tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Morning all

Working this weekend
          Me too. Think I might be just about done...

I've left in a known bug that causes just a very minor ill effect and is a PITA to fix, just to establish the quality of the testing you understand... My borders are now black though.

Comment

Just had a sausage sandwich that was so nice, I want to go and make another

I suppose I need to save my appetite for dinner though. Lamb chops tonight!

Comment

Right, suppose I ought to be finding out all about configuring SSL/TLS/SNI on Apache

Comment

Back from the tip after skinning, disembowelling, dismembering and then carting off our old, very large leather sofa.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Right, suppose I ought to be finding out all about configuring SSL/TLS/SNI on Apache
                  Got a bit distracted by laundry.

Then I had a look at the logs on my trusty old MacBook, and remembered that a failed LaunchDaemon setting from some Sunday afternoon mucking about around eighteen months ago had left it logging messages about the failure to initialise said daemon every few seconds ever since, so I got that fixed.

Now I'll start with the SSH stuff

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Got a bit distracted by laundry.

Then I had a look at the logs on my trusty old MacBook, and remembered that a failed LaunchDaemon setting from some Sunday afternoon mucking about around eighteen months ago had left it logging messages about the failure to initialise said daemon every few seconds ever since, so I got that fixed.

Now I'll start with the SSH stuff
                    Distracting yourself from the boring real work....

Know that feeling...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Still doing Mrs Eek's website. I'm starting to hate Opencart...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X