• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Were you sieving it through your teeth then?

Which funnel did you buy?

I have a screw pull one and a villeroy & boch decanter
    Not bought one yet, looking now, the '78 Grahams Port is calling at Christmas, and the last bottle of that we opened the cork just disintegrated!

This one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Screwpull-Le.../dp/B0000AR0AN
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Surely?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Surely?
        only because if I show agreement I will also be in norrahe's bad books
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          only because if I show agreement I will also be in norrahe's bad books
          Since when were any of you in my good books?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Oh FFS, now ClientCorp requires me to complete a bunch of online courses about InfoSec and such

Ah well, with a bit of luck they'll see me through to home time
            In blighty I had to do stupid money laundering courses every time.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well the salt beef is now bubbling away and should be ready soon.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                On a completely unrelated note Norrahe;

Finally got round to trying this at the weekend

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2019.03.08.jpg

Which has prompted me to buy a decent decanter and funnel due to this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2018.56.08.jpg
                Kumala also tends to be a bit like this, love the wine but the sediment is a pain.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Kumala also tends to be a bit like this, love the wine but the sediment is a pain.
                  Get a decent funnel with a fine sieve in it, Some wines also have tartrate crystals which are a pain as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Oh FFS, now ClientCorp requires me to complete a bunch of online courses about InfoSec and such

Ah well, with a bit of luck they'll see me through to home time
                    I work in InfoSec and client B had me doing 3 seperate mandatory training courses on it. I couldn't even skip straight to the quiz at the end cos it was an annoying "wait till we finish showing you this text line by line before you can click <next>" affair.

Still, all billable time.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<---
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X