• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All,

Just been for a super windy walk along the coast with the pooch. Cobwebs thoroughly cleared away.

Dilemma: Do I head in to town to watch the rugby in some pub, eat crap and fell ropey all day tomorrow. Or do I watch it at home after going to the local butchers and then making some thing spicy and tasty for dinner.

I am flying solo and so no pre-approval required.

Comment

Afternoon all
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Morning All,

Just been for a super windy walk along the coast with the pooch. Cobwebs thoroughly cleared away.

Dilemma: Do I head in to town to watch the rugby in some pub, eat crap and fell ropey all day tomorrow. Or do I watch it at home after going to the local butchers and then making some thing spicy and tasty for dinner.

I am flying solo and so no pre-approval required.
        I'd go with the spicy and tasty option.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Currently enjoying coffee and cake at my fave coffee shop.

Need some caffeine before I hit the market again.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bah! A clip has broken on my sparge pipe, need to use the 90 min mashing time to get a replacement.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

morningAfternoon all.

Manky old day again.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I'd go with the spicy and tasty option.
                Bombay Bad Boy almost compulsory then.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I have, as foreseen, got a cold. An absolute stinker, too; as if the last four years of not having colds are being made up for in one go

To add to the fun, I went to the chemist to buy the only stuff that's ever made me feel any better when I've got a cold, only to be told I can't have it because of my heart meds

Going back to bed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Afternoon denizens

I have, as foreseen, got a cold. An absolute stinker, too; as if the last four years of not having colds are being made up for in one go

To add to the fun, I went to the chemist to buy the only stuff that's ever made me feel any better when I've got a cold, only to be told I can't have it because of my heart meds

Going back to bed

Comment

5K run, 40K cycle. Now for part 3 of my triathlon - a two hour kip.

Comment

Working...
                      X