• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, Zeity, has one of your lot gone postal?

BBC News - Two dead after cannibal attack at Argoed hostel
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Hope you didn't get too wet, Mr Lizard! More lentils to counter the storm perhaps?
      They could help to jet propel him down the hill at high speed

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        If you are there in the week. The Inns of Court and Lincoln's Inn are both worth a wander through but are closed at weekends. The London Silver Vaults are just around the corner as well.

There are also some roman baths underneath one of the buildings in that area tucked down a little back alley on Strand Lane. It's National trust but only open on a Wednesday pm and you have to book a week in advance (as I found out when I stumbled across it by accident on one of my lunchtime perambulations while at ex-client co.)
        I used to walk from Covent garden to Whitechapel on winter nights, it was really nice, you got to see lots of interesting bits of London.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Oh dear, my attempt to engage in the ipse forums has resulted in much of the thread being moved into their "spats and arguments" forum. Perhaps I should go back to my knitting...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Oh dear, my attempt to engage in the ipse forums has resulted in much of the thread being moved into their "spats and arguments" forum. Perhaps I should go back to my knitting...
              So listening to their members who engage in their forums is not part of their remit?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Just been to get coffee (well hot chocolate as its the only decent option) from the coffee machine next to the vending machine.

Bloke at vending machine bought a pack of crisps that did not fall down. So he bought two more packs to try and create a cascade effect which would result in the crisps falling down.

Result is 3 packets of crisps stuck at the top of the machine. Only worrying thing is that the person who attempted this is an infrastructure architect....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  So listening to their members who engage in their forums is not part of their remit?
                  The original discussion stayed in the main forum and was actually quite interesting - the bit that descended into a minor disagreement got moved. Their forums are a bit more heavily moderated than here.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Feck.

It's blowing a gale & pouring with murrain of beasts.

I'm gonna get wet.

Ho hum.
                      I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X