• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    5pm and I'm done. Agency have got back to me and they dont have any paper work for an extension.

I was ever so kind when I told the manager here that I wont be available after close of pay today as there is no paper work.

clientco swear they sent it. However I have now lost my room in the hotel for next week. So stuff 'em all. I'm having next week off
    Good for you!

But hopefully they'll sort summat out next week and you'll be back in gig.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hmmm, the garden seems to have come to life again and there's loads of weeds, will have to get me hoe out and start digging, though I may resort to weed killer as the same fecking weeds keep coming back.

Things is If I do that then I can't plant any spring bulbs for quite a while.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Is next Wednesday a good day for London drinks? Or will people be playing with fireworks?
        I couldn't make that better towards the end of the week but don't let me stop you...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Good for you!

If they come up with something then I will consider it.

Comment

Dodgy kebab makes me poorly. Muchos durchfall.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Is next Wednesday a good day for London drinks? Or will people be playing with fireworks?
              It's fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                5pm and I'm done. Agency have got back to me and they dont have any paper work for an extension.

I was ever so kind when I told the manager here that I wont be available after close of pay today as there is no paper work.

clientco swear they sent it. However I have now lost my room in the hotel for next week. So stuff 'em all. I'm having next week off
                Good for you!

WnS - best of both worlds

Comment

Hmmm, been trying to get hold of some pimps to chase up some applications, no answer from each.

Did check if they were real on LinkedIn.

Have had pimps contacting me about gigs, but only permie stuff

Also had someone whom I worked with here in clogger ask me if I wanted to come and work with them in London, again also permie, but its the thought that counts.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cocktail recipe for HyperD for Halloween

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cocktail recipe for HyperD for Halloween
                      I've just been using HyperD's pasta dough recipe... well eggs and flour

Dough resting in the fridge before rolling. I'm making ravs for the first time to justify the purchasing of one of those little mould kits (after one to many glasses of red).

Comment

Working...
                      X