• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Unlike the reports of your waistline

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    All the cool kids (well, people on Reddit) use imgur.com nowadays, apparently

EDIT: though I'm not sure you can keep anything private or restricted to invitees on there, unlike the other places.
    Thanks Nick, I've got a CUK photobucket public account but I need a restricted view, was going to put it on onedrive but ppl need an MS account I think. I'm not a cool kid so am clueless on all these things!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Thanks Nick, I've got a CUK photobucket public account but I need a restricted view, was going to put it on onedrive but ppl need an MS account I think. I'm not a cool kid so am clueless on all these things!
      I still use flickr and G+, but G+ is for nerds.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I still use flickr and G+, but G+ is dead.
        ftfy. I don't know anyone who still uses it and checking with my mate (who heads social media for a large ad agency) he doesn't either
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          ftfy. I don't know anyone who still uses it and checking with my mate (who heads social media for a large ad agency) he doesn't either
          Not really fussed, I use it anyway. Am not on stalkbook or tw@tter, only thing i'm active on is LinkedIn
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If you use any Google service, even just search, you use G+ - you just don't realise it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              If you use any Google service, even just search, you use G+ - you just don't realise it
              It might have been repurposed but it failed its original purpose long ago
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Feck me, my maths is rusty.

Found a first year exam paper in the bin yesterday.

It's taken me until now to figure out how to do

3^(x+2) = 405.

I'm sure I used to know all this tulipe 40 odd years ago.

I got as far as

3^x = 45

Comment

The only person I know apart from Norra who actively uses it, works for Google

Comment

It might have been repurposed but it failed its original purpose long ago
                    Indeed. It seems to be just a profile page for your Google login now. It's not a very social social network.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      The only person I know apart from Norra who actively uses it, works for Google
                      Quite a few of my uni friends use it actively
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X