• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    So would people fancy doing a grub club tour again?
    Definitely. Mr Bunk and I were discussing it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Me too. If Google couldn't survive a crash for the N10...
      I can't even get into the forums, message on there saying try back in an hour, saving server resources for account log in
      Join IPSE

Comment

Here you go :

Restoran Ö

Comment

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Not that I need anything, just interested in seeing whats going on
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Definitely. Mr Bunk and I were discussing it.
              So, where next????

I've been thinking about it, it would need to be a city break type thing again.

Am trying to think what cities are good for food, could do Lyon, its the culinary capital of France and I ate there pretty well and cheaply, most expensive meal there was €22 for three courses.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                So, where next????

I've been thinking about it, it would need to be a city break type thing again.

Am trying to think what cities are good for food, could do Lyon, its the culinary capital of France and I ate there pretty well and cheaply, most expensive meal there was €22 for three courses.
                The European 50 Best Restaurants

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Here you go :

Restoran Ö
                http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaur...ju_County.html

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  Not that I need anything, just interested in seeing whats going on
                  If I manage to get in from now, I suspect that I'll be so far down the queue it won't be worth the wait.

Ho hum.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

NorPuss II is sitting beside me licking his chops expectantly.

Tea time isn't for another 2 hours.

Speaking of which, not sure what I'm going to cook today, quite fancy macaroni cheese with bacon in it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I just looked at the top 50 list, they have resturants that have been closed for over a year on this years list.

I refer to this list normally

Also for restaurants I'll never use trip advisor. Certain countries I use this guide

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X