• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Departs 17:45
    I don't leave till 18:55 and the airport is literally 10 mins by train. Long leisurely lunch somewhere methinks.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Just twigged the clocks change this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Just twigged the clocks change this weekend.
          I discovered that immediately after discovering we needed to leave at 7am to get the eek jrs to the airport.
          Last edited by eek; 23 October 2014, 05:59.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In other news boiler is broken with no light at all. Its internal to the boiler as the server (on the same circuit) is working..

Comment

Morning all.

Fecking grim looking day out there.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                In other news boiler is broken with no light at all. Its internal to the boiler as the server (on the same circuit) is working..
                Bummer.

<-Lizardly, no s

Comment

Morning All.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I agree with some of that, but not all. Getting there early and being the most relaxed person in the airport is quite satisfying.

Find the healthiest food in the airport though? Um, I'll try the bar, let me know how you get on with that.

WBS. He seems to be flying from an airport that has one flight a day. He's also never heard of online checkin. Oh, and 100 flights over 13 years is amateur hour. But I agree with the "ommm" approach to dealing with the animals they allow to board planes these days. I could rant on this subject for hours. What is it about air travel that turns people into such selfish tw@ts. And why am I typing in short choppy sentences?

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Also in the terminal is a nice champagne bar.
                  Next to the chocolate shop? (although I've never tried it) Don't be tempted by the ridiculously priced noodles just around the corner.

Comment

Taken from a grown up thread else where!

MS you do know that after your flu jab you will feel shocking for 2-3 days, hope you've not got much planned for this weekend....... ooooops!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Taken from a grown up thread else where!

MS you do know that after your flu jab you will feel shocking for 2-3 days, hope you've not got much planned for this weekend....... ooooops!
                      Must sort out one for myself. Not today though.

Comment

Working...
                      X