• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon All,

I trust you all had a pleasant weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Afternoon All,

I trust you all had a pleasant weekend.
      Yep!

Though now looking forward to the upcoming weekend already

What you get up to?
      Last edited by norrahe; 20 October 2014, 14:07.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Yep!

Though now looking forward to the upcoming weekend already

What you get up to?
        Dumping a whole load of empty boxes at the recycling place, getting wet, drinking wine & making Enchiladas. You?

Oh, and my brother got engaged and they think the wedding will be "towards the end of next year" but Nov is when I was planning to go back to Cuba for whaleshark season. but

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Dumping a whole load of empty boxes at the recycling place, getting wet, drinking wine & making Enchiladas. You?

Oh, and my brother got engaged and they think the wedding will be "towards the end of next year" but Nov is when I was planning to go back to Cuba for whaleshark season. but
          Not much, caught up with some mates, who plied us with free wine at their cafe, listened to jazz, and generally did nowt yesterday.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

hokay off to the shops, to get some ingredients for tonight's curry

Norrahe's blog

Comment

An hour into a "Master Class Video" and I've yet to actually learn anything new apart from some interesting bits of trivia. Clearly knew more than I thought

Comment

Hmm. On JobServe, an agent has posted exactly the same contract description three times in four seconds. Only the reference code and location differ: Manchester, Nottingham, and London. The requirements are far too specific to be a standard template he uses for generic vacancies. All very suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  hokay off to the shops, to get some ingredients for tonight's curry
                  Which was very nice indeed, even if I do say so myself

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Hmm. On JobServe, an agent has posted exactly the same contract description three times in four seconds. Only the reference code and location differ: Manchester, Nottingham, and London. The requirements are far too specific to be a standard template he uses for generic vacancies. All very suspicious
                    I spotted summat interesting myself and then noticed it was pooter futures, I won't touch any of their stuff with a bargepole as its normally a fishing exercise and a non existent role.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Installing #IOS8.1 :
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X