• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Tasks for today: delegate 3 things, book 4 holidays and a little trip to Space NK for posh stuff, if only every day was like this ....
    Ooomp, I looove Space NK.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Weird.

Just got a revised quote for the ZeitFiat via Confused.

And I'm now even more confused.

Had to update date of purchase via the Admiral site & the premium went down () from £265 to £195.

Still can't work that out.

But then I'm not altogether au fait with all these new fangled interweb computer type things.

I wanted a 2nd policy from them, also via Confused & it wouldn't work at all.

Even more

Comment

Ah.

I think it thinks that I'm giving it 4 years ncb.

Which I'm not.

Oh dear(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Ooomp, I looove Space NK.
          Used to love them too there was one around the corner from where I worked in Liverpool st, in the city.

None in cloggers, and they don't have much of a selection of make up here, compared to the UK.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nearly time to head out of clienco and to the usual hotel for the next couple of days.

Before leaving I will get a quick win user story done for this weeks sprint.

Comment

Just taken the plunge and applied for a gig. Doesn't sound 100% what I fancy doing, and the location isn't ideal, but the rate is very attractive

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Weird.

Just got a revised quote for the ZeitFiat via Confused.

And I'm now even more confused.

Had to update date of purchase via the Admiral site & the premium went down () from £265 to £195.

Still can't work that out.

But then I'm not altogether au fait with all these new fangled interweb computer type things.

I wanted a 2nd policy from them, also via Confused & it wouldn't work at all.

Even more
                I've got a two-car policy from Admiral for my fleet, which has worked out pretty well. I sorted it out on the phone with them, after initially getting the quote for one car via Confused.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I've got a two-car policy from Admiral for my fleet, which has worked out pretty well. I sorted it out on the phone with them, after initially getting the quote for one car via Confused.
                  I've been with Admiral for the last 18 months and I've actually found them to be quite good now I think about it. They were the cheapest and have been very accommodating with shuffling cars and drivers around. I've only had one windscreen claim, but there was no drama whatsoever from their end.

Comment

Couldn't be bothered cooking tonight - Chinese takeaway FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Couldn't be bothered cooking tonight - Chinese takeaway FTW!
                      Nice!

I suffered with a cheese toastie (beans on the side)
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X