• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    WBS

Comment

Nailed it today - got to do a quote for some direct work, got my code signing cert and officially sold some software to an enterprise (And I'm not even a dev...) and pulled out my 4th line engineering support skills to beat the clients vendor support to a resolution and got asked to 'clear my diary, because there's a PO on the way'. Lovely!

Comment

Well, settled down to watch more Band of Brothers.

Owing to the stupid anydvd software that mr N has it doesn't register the fecking menu on blu-rays and is only registering the first fecking episode.

I really do want to kill someone now!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lovely dinner: roast poussin

Oh, tip: corn-fed poussin are two for £6 at Sainsbury's.

Now ambling down to the pub to have a quiet pint or more while reading the latest Private Eye

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Well, settled down to watch more Band of Brothers.

Owing to the stupid anydvd software that mr N has it doesn't register the fecking menu on blu-rays and is only registering the first fecking episode.

I really do want to kill someone now!
            Why is it in order to watch a fecking blu-ray I have to go to a another forum to find out to sort out the menu to watch the second episode.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Now ambling down to the pub to have a quiet pint or more while reading the latest Private Eye
              I had that monday, I do like mini chicken for one

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I had double lamb chops and refried beans with chorizo.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

our eldest made cheese filled burgers.

Beef & Oxtail stew on for tomorrow night just gone on in the slow cooker.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lentil soup made.

I remembered the lentils this week.

Also remembered to avoid slicing chunk of nail off whilst grating the veg.

Comment

I had some of Sunday's (non festering) roast lamb for tea.

With runner beans, carrots, peas & mashed potato with swede.

It was very nice.

The sweet was ground rice (I've got to get rid of the stuff so I may as well eat it) with raspberry jam (Tesco's best).

Comment

Working...
                      X