• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Greetings denizens

Back's playing up a bit

I suspect charging around central London, up and down escalators and so forth, with a fairly heavy laptop bag slung over one shoulder over the weekend didn't do it much good. Maybe I should get one of those small rucksack things.
    Happily vouch for the rucksack, they are useful.

The NorPusses can vouch for it too as its nicely padded and makes a great cat size bed.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Seems to be not so quiet in general.
      Indeed. Although they do seem to be making a concerted effort not just to scrape it but to dig right thought the bottom of the barrel and keep on going.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Australia here we come.

G'day Bruce.

Strewth, it's warm mate.

Comment

The NorPusses can vouch for it too as its nicely padded and makes a great cat size bed.
          Ta

Comment

Greetings denizens

Back's playing up a bit

I suspect charging around central London, up and down escalators and so forth, with a fairly heavy laptop bag slung over one shoulder over the weekend didn't do it much good. Maybe I should get one of those small rucksack things.
            Try ibuprofen. And pilates.

or at least lying on your back, knees over hips, and bicycle for 20 seconds every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Indeed. Although they do seem to be making a concerted effort not just to scrape it but to dig right thought the bottom of the barrel and keep on going.
              I'm surprised the ban hammer hasn't come out.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Try ibuprofen. And pilates.

or at least lying on your back, knees over hips, and bicycle for 20 seconds every morning.
                Good way of warming the back up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm surprised the ban hammer hasn't come out.
                  No Mods online atm
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Surely anything padded and laid on a flat surface makes a great cat bed? The CovPusses are doing a good job of working round shedding hair on every flat surface (and some not so flat) rotating every few days. It's a losing battle trying to stop them.

CovPuss II has left the curtains alone though - I dug out an old spray bottle and have been using it when I hear claws applied to anything soft.

Comment

Ta
                      I bought a case logic one and it's still going strong after 8 years of abuse by both myself and the norPusses.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X